Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fresh and Delish, Pineapple Salsa



I absolutely LOVE fresh salsa... One of my Hubby's family members made pineapple salsa for a family get together last week and it was so good! I decided to make some using my personal, regular salsa recipe but change a few things up. Here ya go!

Pineapple Salsa

2 cups of fresh pineapple in chunks
1 cup of red bell pepper cut into chunks
1/2 cup of fresh cilantro
1/4 cup of chunked red onion
1 garlic clove minced
The juice of 1 lime

Combine all ingredients in a blender. Pulse a few times until salsa reaches desired consistency. *Be careful not to over blend. Also, after each pulse shake the blender so that the ingredients are evenly distributed.

Enjoy!



This salsa is so fresh on the palate. I absolutely LOVE cilantro... The smell, taste, fresh green look... ahhh cilantro. What about you guys, do you share my love for it too? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment